There are plenty of ways to send something through the mail. There are envelopes, boxes, flats and yes, postcards.
So what’s so good about postcards? They are:
- inexpensive to make
- Earth friendly (no envelopes, boxes, packaging)
- easier to prepare because there’s no folding
- easy to design with simple formats
- sure way to show your message (no envelope to hide things)
- easier to prepare because there’s no stuffing
- cheapest way to mail First Class anywhere in the USA
- easier to prepare because there’s no licking
- converts into a billboard on a bulletin board or refrigerator
- fun; people like getting postcards
So how do you top that? Check out our Postcard Magnets at magnetbyMail.com . They combine the impact of a postcard, and the staying value of a magnet, in one neat mailer.